Виниловые пластинки (LP)
ПОП, рок, джаз на CD
Рецензия от издателяModern Vampires of the City is Vampire Weekend's third album, and it is a bustling world of voices and visions from the death of Henry Hudson to the Orthodox girl falling in love at an uptown falafel shop, from Hannah Hunt tearing up the New York Times on a distant beach to the lethal chandelier of "Everlasting Arms," from the ardent yearning of "Don't Lie" to the harmonized voice of hope in "Young Lion". Modern Vampires of the City has a grandeur and romanticism evocative of the city where it was conceived.
Рецензия от издателяSTANDARD EDITION : Deft 2013 album ... their first in 3 years! Rubbery world-rock 'n' collegiate R&B from the nimble New York boys. Includes "Diane Young".
Backing Vocals – Angel DeradoorianDrum Programming [Additional], Programmed By [Synth - Additional] – Ariel Rechtshaid
Accordion – Brendan RyanDrum Programming [Additional], Programmed By [Synth - Additional] – Ariel RechtshaidFlute – Johnny CuomoPiano – Ezra KoenigTrombone – Elizabeth LeaTrumpet – Danny T. LevinTuba – Seth Shafer
Drum Programming [Additional], Programmed By [Synth - Additional] – Ariel RechtshaidDrums [Additional] – Jeff CurtinEngineer [Additional] – Jeff Curtin, Juan PieczanskiSaxophone – Adam Shatz
Lyrics By [Additional Lyrics] – Rostam Batmanglij
Bass [Additional] – Ariel Rechtshaid
Backing Vocals – Fanny Franklin
Backing Vocals – Angel Deradoorian
Written-By [Bass Line Of Bridge Section] – Ariel Rechtshaid
Drum Programming [Additional], Programmed By [Synth - Additional] – Ariel RechtshaidTrombone – Elizabeth LeaTrumpet – Danny T. LevinTuba – Seth Shafer
Backing Vocals – Angel DeradoorianLead Vocals – Rostam Batmanglij
- Mastered At – The Lodge, New York
- Pressed By – MPO
- Arranged By [Strings + Brass] – Rostam Batmanglij
- Art Direction – Ezra Koenig, Rostam Batmanglij
- Bass – Chris Baio
- Copyist [Score Copyist] – Shruti Kumar
- Design [Album Cover] – Ezra Koenig, Rostam Batmanglij
- Drums – Chris Tomson*
- Engineer – Ariel Rechtshaid, Dave Schiffman*, Michael Harris (10), Nick Rowe, Rostam Batmanglij
- Engineer [Additional Mix Engineering] – Justin Gerrish
- Engineer [ProTools Operators] – Angelo Vasquez, Fernando Lodero, Hans Crump, Justin Gerrish,Rich Rich (2)
- Layout, Design [Booklet] – Matt de Jong
- Lead Vocals – Ezra Koenig
- Lyrics By – Ezra Koenig (tracks: A1 to B5), Rostam Batmanglij (tracks: B6)
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar, Joe LaPorta
- Mixed By – Ariel Rechtshaid (tracks: A1, A5 to B3, B11, B12), Emily Lazar (tracks: A2), Rich Costey(tracks: A3, A4, B4), Rostam Batmanglij (tracks: A1, A5 to B3, B11, B12), Scott Jacoby (tracks: A2)
- Mixed By [Assistant], Engineer [ProTools - Assistant] – Eric Isip
- Mixed By [Assistant], Engineer [ProTools] – Chris Kasych
- Music By – Chris Tomson* (tracks: B5), Ezra Koenig, Rostam Batmanglij
- Photography By [Band] – Alex John Beck
- Photography By [Cover] – Neal Boenzi
- Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Harmony Vocals, Backing Vocals, Drum Programming, Programmed By [Synth], Keyboards, Shaker – Rostam Batmanglij
- Producer – Ariel Rechtshaid, Rostam Batmanglij
Includes 24x24" fold-out poster of the album art and download coupon for album in high quality MP3s.
French Pressing released in USA by MPO -> Moulages et Plastiques de l’Ouest, Averton.
A3 contains elements from "Aubrey" (Gates). Published by Kipahulu Music. Used by permission. All rights reserved. Thanks to YZ's "Who's that girl" for our hook "Every time I see you in the world you always step to my girl."
A1 features a sample of 'Keep Cool Babylon' by Ras Michael & The Sons of Negus, licensed courtesy of Trojan Recordings Ltd.
|Фирма||XL Recordings XL/Beggars Group|
Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires Of The City отзывы
About this product reviews yet. Be the first!
Теги: Зарубежная музыка LP